Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Life Does Not Have to Be A Struggle

This was my baby's thought of the day, I stole this off of her facebook blog, and I couldn't have said it any better myself. My baby so smart lol, real talk though..

Life does not have to be a strain or struggle, sometimes we make life very hard for ourselves by making our own stress. We blind ourselves so that we cant see the good in anything or anyone. We refuse to count our blessing and we complain about what
we dont have. We critize, judge or in most cases blame others. We need to stop! And remember that we have choices good or bad they set the stage for whatever is to come. So when we give energy to struggle and strain we draw more of it into our life. Take control of your well-being through your mind, heart and mouth and make the chocie to always expect the best and get it!!! When you speak good
you will see it. Be human and feel your situations, but also be mature enough decide how it affects you and move on, you really do own that power. In life you live and learn thats what its all about. Just my thought for today..
-Asya

No comments: