Friday, September 19, 2008

A Job Aint Nothing But Work

So today I went on my second interview with Prestige, and I found out the full job description and all that. And I don't even know if I want the job now, I would be an Account Manager for one of there campaigns most likely AT&T. It seems like its a lot of work specially because they want you to work like 50-60 hours a week and you have to work on of commission for the 1st 1-3 months. The way you make money is by just doing your job and that's just reviewing people's accounts, so it's not like you are really have to sell anything but if you do sale something like get them to add a line, a higher speed DSL or something like that you get more money of course. The good thing is that you are assigned a territory and a certain amount of clients and you can try to gain new ones, so I would have an opportunity to build a relationship with a lot of small businesses. Plus they will be providing training for: public speaking, customer service and direct marketing. I don't know though if that's really want I want to be doing, even though I know I can do the job and get some money..


On another note I'm on my way to my interview and you know I got that Jeezy rockin, I look to my right and what do I see not 1 but 2 of them new Dodge Challengers. Oww, the 1st one was all black and he had them black thangs on there, and right behind it was a navy blue one with probably some Lebrons on it or something(translation 23" rims). Them new Challengers are the hottest thing on the streets right now, you know I gots to get me one of these..When I get some damn money of course.

2006-Dodge-Challenger-


Dodge%20Challenger

No comments: