Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Job Interviews?

How do yall feel about going on job interviews? As for me I hate it, I feel like I'm qualified for every position I apply for, and they should just give me the job. But we all know that it never goes like that so today I had a interview with a company called Prestige Solutions, a marketing company. This is the second interview that I have been on this month, the last was doing sales for some art company. I went in to there office resume in hand, dressed business casual. Filled out a application that was about 5 pages long and after a 3 minute interview with some clown with a shirt on that looked like he had just pulled it out his pocket I was told that I would be called back for a second interview. The interview today went pretty much the same way, only difference was since the last I decided to step up my game and polish up a little bit. So I got some slacks, button up all that even shaved. After a 30 minute and a 3 minute interview I was told I would be called back for a second interview. At this point I'm truly optimistic at the same time a little fed up with this interview, job hunt pocess.

No comments: