Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Truth About Facebook

I saw this on the Streetknowledge blog and it had me scared this is crazy and I knew I little about their policies and procedures but I didn't know it was like this. Taken from streetknowledge.wordpress.com: This is a visual presentation of a story we ran the other day about Facebook acquiring perpetual ownership over everything its users post on its platform. Scary when you think about some of the things I’ve read about people on the ‘Book. Furthermore this video provides the links that track back the investment money to government agencies whose sole interest is to gather as much information on folks as possible, thus establishing motive for claiming ownership over everything people put on Facebook. Sh*t, they might actually be responsible for that annoying “25 Things…” viral thread that’s all over Facebook.

No comments: