Sunday, November 16, 2008

Bump J.


My man from the Chi was arrested earlier by federal officials for allegedly robbing a Chicago-area bank in 2007. Bump J., born Terrance Boykin, was arrested and taken into custody following a routine traffic stop earlier this week. Police accuse Bump J. and another associate of robbing a Chase Bank branch at gunpoint on January 2007. The pair entered the bank, announced a robbery was in place and emptied the bank of more than $100,000 dollars. No one was injured in the robbery, which was captured on surveillance cameras. Bump J. was indicted on one count each of bank robbery and violation of federal firearms statues. He is currently being held without bond at the Carbondale Police Department, awaiting extradition to Chicago. Bump J., who has worked with artists like Kanye West, Keyshia Cole, Trey Songz, Rhymefest and others, now faces up to 20 years in prison if he is convicted. Bump is a real goon, if you aint know. I know how he feel, its been plenty of times when I have felt like doing something extreme for a green piece of paper. And he was definitely a hit away from getting on, I don't feel sorry for him but I am sorry to hear this. All I can say now is I hope he got lawyer money left, stay strong, and hold your head up.

No comments: