Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Don't Be Surprised If She Ask Where the Cash At?

I found this article on the
Singersroom Celebs Blog..



This has got to be the best PR ever! A 22-year-old Sacramento State College graduate, who uses the name Natalie Dylan, is auctioning off her virginity to help pay for school. She says “I don’t think auctioning my virginity will solve all my problems, but it will create some financial stability.”

Dylan says she has already taken a polygraph test to prove she’s a virgin and is willing to undergo a medical exam as well. “I’m ready for the controversy,” she says. “I’m ready to do this.”

Natalie hopes to net up to $1 million dollars from the auction, which will take place in Nevada at the infamous Moonlight Bunny Ranch, a legalized brothel. Ebay reportedly denied her.

“I’m not just looking for the highest bidder,” says Dylan. “I’m looking for someone who is a genuine, overall nice person.” Ironically, Natalie has a bachelor’s degree in Women’s Studies from Sacramento State and wants to pursue a master’s degree in Marriage & Family Therapy.

Would you do this or is this idiotic? My reaction, wow that's kind of strong, why would she be selling her virginity, when oviously she had been saving it for a reason? Next, who would pay a mil to knock off a virgin (excuse me but damn). Then I was like what if she found a way to past the lie detactor test and she lyin' or what if she had been playing this her whole life. Now that's slick, a hell of a way to go from ashy 2 classy.. Instead or savin it for marriage saving it for a mil, hmm.. would have to think about it (not to long) but I would probably sell my virginity for a million, and I know its a little different for women. Now I want to here from my ladies on this, how do you feel about this. And since most of yall feel like your first experience was lame anyway..

1 comment:

wrenagade said...

that's crazy and very ironic considering what she's studying.

Wow I have heard so many metaphors about how women in the game from modeling to hip hop videos are like "being sold on the auction block" but damn this ain't no metaphor.

As a women I am always disgusted more by the game and the fact that these women who choose to put a price on their body do it because of the industry. In other words I don't knock the strippers and the hoes tryna feed their kids, its the men that trick that are in the wrong...

As a broke college student I been there but never THERE, I have been forced to work jobs I hated and slanged but damn never would take it to the corner...