Sunday, November 2, 2008

Off To A Good Start

I'm so glad that Basketball season is kicking off again this year, I don't watch TV but this is the only time of the year that I wish I had cable. But I guess online stats and video will do.. Anyway I wanted to post a few teams that are off to a hot start and are my teams to watch this season..


#1 The New Orleans Hornets, I think they are gonna be tough this season, the think the playoffs last season prepared them for this upcoming season, they are unbeaten so far. Plus CP3 is the truth, they beat up on Cleveland last night 104-92 and he led the way with 24 points and 15 assists. David West had 25 and Posey put up 15, all they gotta do is keep ballin hard and play as a team and the sky is the limit for the Hornets..



#2 The Boston Celtics, I mess with the Celtics they got a All-Star squad and you know they gon put in work night in and night out. K.G. made history friday night being the youngest player to play in 1000 regular season games when they beat the Bulls. Pierce, Ray Allen, Rajon Rondo gotta show up every night and the Celtics can definitely end up in the finals this year.



#3 Kobe Bryant's Lakers they are off to a hot 3-0 start, Kobe scored 33 last night in the 104-97 victory over the Nuggets. Kobe on his grown man out there all he needs is for Lamar Odem and Paul Gasol who had 16 points and 16 rebounds last night to roll with him. Plus they got a deep squad, so they are definitely gonna be a force this season. **I'm so happy I don't have to see Kwame Brown bum ass

No comments: