Saturday, December 6, 2008

I'm Ready to Fight

I'm to fight anybody from Stephen Colbert on down, why everybody hatin and talkin down on Yeezy. Most rappers is mad they can't do what he do, lets take 50 for instance member he was talking ish before 808s came out, what he say "he aint wanna hear that because he aint in love" or something like that. He wanna be like Kanye though he got the little track using the autotune on "I Can't Believe It" and we all know he would love to sell as many records. I understand people might be a little upset cause he switched it up on this album, if I could have it my way every song he did would sound like "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" wit a cold sample and crazy rhymes. But I feel his new ish just the same, listen to the music, give it a chance and appreciate what he's doing.

THEY USED STREET LIGHTS ON Greys Anatomy BY THE WAY!!

No comments: