Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New Web Browser Just For Blacks?


Recently released was Blackbird Web Browser "the web browser for the african american community" created by Mozilla the creators of Firefox. Is this a good or bad thing? I mean do we really need our own web browser? We all do browse the internet the same don't we? Or is this a form of restitution for all that we've been through. We should be satisfied now right I mean we got I black president, and even a black web browser. Which is about the only difference between Blackbird and Firefox the black UI(user interface yall). Oh yeah I almost forgot it comes with a set of bookmarks preloaded that are supposed to be of interest to the black community. How do they know what the black community likes? And did we really need that I mean black people know how to use Google don't we??

No comments: