Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thoughts Are Spirtual Energy

I came across this site today and the things that were on it where on it were expressing my thoughts, things I'm trying to practice and even things I have been telling friends. But what I was to post was I scripture I saw on there "As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he." Proverbs 23:7 and this passage. There are times when we are thinking negative thoughts or sometimes even evil thoughts. I don't think I need to give examples because we've all been there. But if we learn to look at thought as spiritual energy, it may be a little easier for us to get ourselves together. When our thoughts are negative or fueled by unproductive emotions we are creating a negative energy field around us. Most of us know this conceptually but we can't quite wrap our minds around how powerful we really are. And moreover we don't realize that thoughts=spiritual energy. Check Out the site

No comments: