Friday, January 23, 2009

Just For Kicks

This is one of the most unique pairs to drop so far in 2009. This is a pair of extremely limited Nike Flight Lite High part of the White Men Can’t Jump Pack. This is a very unique pair that is limited to less than 72 pairs. This pair of shoes will not be made available any where else but Osneaker.com.

Kanye recently had the shoes he designed for Louie Vutton featured in there show during Fashion Week. A dream come true for Mr. West, and these are kinda hot, maybe if somebody I know wins the Publishing House, I might have some money to grab a pair when they are available in June.

Celebrating this 60 years in the game Adidas is releasing this orginal colorway of their Adidas Top Ten sneaker. I remember I had these in high school one of my favorite Addidas of all time, they're super fresh and mad comfortable to hoop in.

No comments: