Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Your New Drug


Let me introduce my man FLO, Myspace bio reads "No Hype, Just Facts! It seems there are very few artists you come across nowadays as having “that thing”. The thing that I’m speaking of has what few rappers these days posses: true charisma, heart, posture, a brain of consciousness, skills, talent, relevance, substance, continuity, tone, oh yea and of course, FLO! I want to introduce you to an artist who, at first listen, is automatically and irrevocably known to assist with the revolution of the current urban music scene." This my dude right here, we connected on Twitter which lead me to listen to his music and I was hooked. I had his myspace playlist going like the whole day while I worked one day, I don't know it's just something about his joints they just got a fresh sound. And he comes across as a regular cat who can just FLO, you won't catch him rapping about what he don't have, or what he didn't do..




@PisonFLO
myspace.com/PisonFLO
virb.com/FLO

1 comment:

Mr. Flo said...

DOpe post!!! I'M addicted lol. Lets get em high. . . then KEEP EM HIGH!!!


Peace and Dope bruh!

(I'm FLO by the way if folks didn't kno lol)