Monday, January 5, 2009

Yeaah A Economic Stimulus Is On The Way


Taken From Associated Press
WASHINGTON – President-elect Barack Obama describes the economy as "bad and getting worse." He's been on Capitol Hill today, meeting with House and Senate leaders to talk about an economic stimulus plan. Before meeting with Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, Obama told reporters, "We have to act and act now," in order to break what he called the "momentum of this recession." Obama earlier met with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. He said he went to Capitol Hill ahead of his inauguration because "the people's business cannot wait." My only question is that what people are he talking about exactly, because I owe the IRS and they took my last stimulus lol. Second, exactly how does he plan to stimulate the economy, cause I got an idea hit ya boy off wit a little bit of that grant money, and I'll provide for the people.

No comments: