Thursday, January 8, 2009

What Ever Happen To??


The other night I was having a conversation with @ TalkHoops on Twitter and the name Khalid El-Aim came up, and instantly I was like wow what happened to my boy. He is my all time favorite college basketball players, might be one of my all time favorite guards at that. I definitely identified with him as a player, because he was a short stocky dude, who had mad handles, super quick and played with a lot of heart. So you know I had to Google him right, and what I found made me smile and I was real happy to see he was doing good(well: if you're reading mom). Khalid is now playing for the Azovmash Mariupol of the Ukrainian basketball league, and I believe they just won a championship and he was MVP of the league. He has his own website www.elaminbasketball.com were he promotes his camps and personal training services. And go figure the kid they always called "chubby" on the court has his own restaurant.
El-Aim's Fish House
2221 W. Broadway Mpls MN
www.efishhouse.com

No comments: