Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ok I Guess


I really want to stay away from posting celebrity gossip on this blog, but it's like every site I visit somebody is exploring the lives of the famous, and who really cares. But when I saw this I knew I had to post it, we need to discuss this, because I'm confused. Why in the hell would Lisa Bonet name her second child with husband Jason Momoa, Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa. And I like Lisa Bonet, I love her organic style but damn, and then Jason's mom attempted to give an explanation via his website: "He was born on the stormiest, rainy night, so Nakoa (warrior)...Mana(strength/spirit) Kaua (rain) po (dark)...." she wrote. "The name was always going to be Nakoa-Wolf, but Jason did the research on first [and] middle name. [The] 2nd middle name, as you know, is Jason's." Ok I understand all of that, cool a very meaningful name, but this kid better be one hell of a speller.

No comments: